Experience the Spirit of Hawaii at
A Traditional Polynesian Luau on Maui
A celebration of Hawaiian food, music, dance and culture, the Myths of Maui Luau is the longest running oceanfront luau on Maui. Our traditional Polynesian luau at the Royal Lahaina Resort began in the early 1970s, showcasing the cultural and culinary spirit of the island. A beautiful ocean backdrop showcases one of the most vibrant and exciting Polynesian shows on the island of Maui. Your adventure begins with a lei greeting, the unearthing of the pig, a bountiful Hawaiian feast and a keiki (kids) buffet. Sip tropical drinks as you enjoy live Hawaiian music and a captivating show. The longest running luau in Kaanapali takes you through a journey of Polynesian cultures – from Aotearoa to Tahiti, Hawaii and Samoa. Exploding with energy, colors, music and dance, the show features the most dazzling fire knife finale.
What To Expect!
- Shell lei aloha greeting
- Complimentary cocktails, beer, wine, and beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth Pua’a Kalua (roast pig) from in-ground oven
- All-you-can-eat buffet with island cuisine
- Island’s only keiki (kids) friendly buffet
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting show with dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand
- Awe inspiring fire finale
- Free shell lei
- Oceanfront setting with stunning Maui sunsets
- October 15-March 14VIP 5:15 pmGA 5:30 pm
- March 15-October 14 VIP 5:30 pmGA 5:45 pm
*Show times vary based on season and are subject to inclement weather. Seats are pre-assigned at the time of booking. Book early for the best available seats.